Need a Doctor, Call Us and We Will Help!
At Hall Longevity Clinic we offer several ways for you and your loved ones to receive appropriate healthcare. Not feeling well…. we can see you in our office located just off of Lincoln Road at Meridian Avenue and our staff can usually get you in the same day. Dr. Hall has modeled his clinic on a New Zealand styled, “General Surgery”, or primary care clinic, and we have the ability to treat emergent, urgent, or casual medical needs. We will fix your problem right then and there, and provide basic medication from our licensed dispensary. You will be back on your feet in no time!
How soon after contacting your office can a doctor see me?
We try our best to respond to your request for an appointment within 1 hour via phone or email after being contacted. After hours Dr. Hall almost answers the phone himself. If this is an emergency, and you can’t reach us, please do not wait for our response and call 911 immediately!
Do you make house calls?
Yes, we do! We try to see all of our patients at our office, but if you are too ill to make it we can come to you!
Do you accept insurance?
At this time, we do not accept insurance, Medicare or Medicaid. However, you can submit a claim to your insurance company for reimbursement for “out-of-network” benefits. We will help you in this process in any way that we can. Tell us what you need from us and we will get that to you electronically but in accordance with our privacy and HIPAA policies.
Do you have malpractice insurance?
Price Begins at $349
We Need Affordable and Responsible Healthcare Today!
If you seek healthcare on a more continual basis, Dr. Michael Hall is proud to offer our exclusive and trademarked Hall Longevity Clinic – LifeCard Health Program. We created our exclusive healthcare membership program to be both convenient and affordable.
- Liaison services for in-patient Blue Cross and Blue Shield Blue Option Plan with catastrophic coverage (Full E.R. visit, hospitalization, and surgical benefits, all for less than $75 per month).
- $5 million in coverage for injuries and illnesses such as ruptured appendix, broken leg, and cancer.
- Emergency in-office laceration repair (pain relief and antibiotic injections).
- Male or female biannual physical and serum analysis, including a comprehensive serum analysis and urine screening for liver, kidneys and, sexually transmitted infections (STI).
- Heart rhythm check with EKG screening for hormonal deficiencies.
- In-house prescription medication.
- Contraception options with the morning after pill administration with RU-486 and Plan B.
- Control and prevention options of pregnancy, HIV, herpes 1&2, and HPV with Femcap (female cervical cap).
- Female hormonal screenings of FSH, LH, estrogen, estradiol, estrone, and testosterone blood levels, with a general exam.
- Surepath Pap smear with Digene human papilloma virus (HPV) identification.
- Discreet and comprehensive sexually transmitted infections (STI) screening and in-home blood service for STI surveillance.
- Exclusive entry to the Quest Diagnostics Gazelle application, which provides remote access to your electronic medical records.
Plans Begin at $499.95 for a Yearly Membership
Call us today (305) 672 4733 or toll-free 1 (866) 9DR HALL