Laser and Injection Treatments That Transform
Living in Miami offers many options, year round pool and beach activities, energizing sports and dazzling nightlife. As we see our bodies at the beach and on the boat, we notice areas of concern. Men and women alike have unwanted hair on various areas of the body. They may have an old scar or other skin issues that may cause apprehension or social discomfort. For instance, oftentimes personal efforts to remove unwanted hair can cause irritation, bumps, and nicks on the surface of the skin, which can not only be painful but a hassle as well. Laser hair removal is the permanent way to remove unwanted hair from any part of the body. After undergoing laser hair removal treatments you will never have to worry about unwanted hair again, as we use the latest technology in hair removal, assuring permanent results. In addition, lines or sagging skin, veins can also be remedies with other light based options too.
Gentle Laser and IPL Hair Removal
While this procedure is quite tolerable, some people may feel some discomfort. For our female and male patients that are especially sensitive to discomfort Hall Longevity Clinic offers the option of using nitrous oxide gas, or “laughing gas”. We are the only Miami practice that offers this option and while very few of our clients need it, those who do, truly appreciate having it available. It is safe and does not prevent you from driving or operating your car after the procedure is performed. We also provide a mild sedative and topical anesthesia for maximum comfort. If you find a practice claiming “almost painless” treatments you are either being mislead, or will encounter equipment that is completely ineffective. The Cutera ProWave 770 and CoolGlide 1064 nm laser incapacitates the hair follicle and prevents most hair re-growth after a series of 5-7 treatments per area.
- ProWave’s versatility speaks for itself. Push button control automatically shifts the wavelength and pulse width tailoring the treatment to optimize hair removal efficacy.
- Fast treatment speeds save time and money. Time for an average back is 25 minutes, full legs in 10 minutes.
- No numbing cream is required — still another time-saver.
The Hall Longevity Clinic laser hair removal process has minimal downtime. We can treat all skin types, and can provide a mild sedative or topical anesthesia to maximize comfort.
Laser Hair Removal Treatments
- Facial Hair Removal
- Bikini Laser Hair Removal (Brazilian)
- Vaginal Labia Hair Removal
- Anus Hair Removal
- Underarm Hair Removal
- Neck Hair Removal by Laser
- Chest & Abdominal Hair Removal
- Arms, Hands, Fingers, Toes, and Foot Hair Removal
- Leg Hair Removal
“It was amazing, almost all the hair was gone after almost 3 treatments!”
“Dr. Hall has an amazing way of using both nitrous oxide gas, which made me feel relaxed, and the cool glide tip to make the experience very comfortable.”
Very safe, the CoolGlide gold tip actively cools the skin and soothes and protects your upper skin layer, while pulse and light energy gently work together to disable active hair follicles. It great for tanned skin or darker skin pigments.
Price $400 per Treatment
Light Based Anti-Aging Solutions
We exclusively use a Cutera Xeo multipurpose laser system. Cutera is the world leader in light based medical aesthetic technology. Facial Rejuvenation with the Genesis Laser : Our Number One Laser Procedure! Using our proven Cutera Nd-YAG 1064nm Genesis laser, we can target the face reducing pore size, tiny blood vessels and a variety of sun spots. We can stimulate the body to make firmer and smoother skin, thus reducing wrinkles as well diminishing discoloration and brown spots, softening acne and traumatic scars over time. Cutera’s 1064 nm wavelength, combined with our patented microsecond technology, protects the epidermis, targets microvasculature, and stimulates collagen production to improve the appearance of wrinkle production. Advances in laser medicine, including Genesis, have promoted photo rejuvenation to the forefront of treatment options for active acne and hereditary rosacea. We also offer facial washes and skin care regimens to maintain your skins health and vitality.
- Cutera’s 1064 nm wavelength, combined with our patented microsecond technology, protects the epidermis, targets microvasculature, and stimulates collagen production to improve the appearance of wrinkle production.
- Improves wrinkles by gently heating the dermis; stimulated fibroblasts in the dermis to make new collagen
- No downtime, minimal discomfort, you are not bruised and no open wounds.
Price $750 per Treatment
Nail Health and Unsightly Fungal Infections
The Cutera Nd-YAG 1064nm Genesis laser can also destroy toe fungus in 1- 2 treatments, and we can also help cure a malformed toe nail.
Price $300 per Treatment
Forget Liposuction When You Can Use Facial and Body Toning With Titan
Cutera Titan is a infrared device and offers a revolutionary way of controlling skin laxity and helping the body develop new collagen, something that can’t be done with a scalpel. As we age, the body stops producing collagen and elastin, proteins that are needed to keep the skin pliable, hydrated and firm. We use precise bursts of infrared heat to cause the cells of the skin to form fibroblasts, which will produce new skin! It’s great for the face or any other part of the body, such as the arms, knees, stomach, and breasts. We can give you a more youthful look in less than one hour that last up to 2 years. Series of 2–3 treatments recommended.
- Titan’s light source generates energy from 1100 to 1800 nm for safe and effective volumetric heating of the dermis.
- Titan candidates are often patients not yet ready for a full face lifting surgery.
- When combined with other non-ablative procedures it improves conditions such as dyschromia.
Price $1250 per Treatment
Sun Spot Reduction
Cutera LimeLight intense pulsed light (IPL) device can reduce and diminish brown and red spots caused by sun damage anywhere on the body. Most people experience minimal downtime and can resume regular activities the next day. Series of 3–4 treatments recommended.
- Three distinct IPL pre-set programs (520-1100 nm) provide excellent hemoglobin and melanin absorption for uniform treatments and ease of use.
- Clinical versatility permits treatment of multiple indications, including both low and high contrast and brown and red spots.
- Features such as the industry’s fastest treatment speed and adjustable temperature control provide clinical versatility.
- Maintain real-time IPL calibration; this ensures accurate and consistent power output during treatment for reproducible results and patient safety.
Price $400 per Treatment
Laser Spider Vein Reduction
The Cutera CoolGlide Vascular laser collapses unsightly reticular and spider veins, leaving you with results that are instantaneous and long lasting. Individual therapies are tailored to meet the patient’s needs. Ropey varicose veins lead to blue reticular veins and eventually form spider veins and are sometimes painful and filled with an abnormal amount of blood. Normal veins keep blood circulating toward the heart but valves in varicose veins do not function in this way, leading to pooling of the blood and enlargement of the vein. These veins most commonly affect women and usually appear on the legs. A backup of blood similarly causes spider veins. In fact, 55 percent of women and 45 percent of men in the United States have varicose and spider veins.
Price $299 per Treatment
Call (305) 672 4733 for a Free Consultation with Our Staff
Our prices are very reasonable and we have packages for those who want to save money by paying for the procedure in one lump sum. Call our offiice for price options. We offer many affordable packages; for questions and pricing regarding our laser options, or to make an appointment, visit our appointment page today!